Details about X-Socks Mountain Biking Black - Triathlon
X-Socks Mountain Biking Socks
When mountain biking, deep puddles and muddy potholes can always appear out of nowhere - a challenge that adds to the thrill for the experienced mountain biker. Unfortunately, it's a thrill that must be paid for with cold,wet feet. That is now a thing of the past, thanks to the specially-treated X-Socks® Mountain Biking. The water forms droplets that simply run off the water-repellent surface.
Despite this advantage, the material is breathable and, along with the fantastic AirConditioning Channel®, provides a comfortable environment for your feet.
- X-Cross Bandage provides support to the ankle
- Air Flow Ankle Pads secure the ankle and ensure continuous air circulation
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Side Impact Protector
- Shin and Calf Protector
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in
- Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Anatomical shape footbed for left & right foot
- Stretching Rib lends elasticity and shock absorption to the sock